Re: [Evolution] Information for MAPI

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 09:41 -0500, CARRILLO MARTINEZ JULIO ALBERTO
wrote:
I looking information about de troubles with evolution - mapi and exchange.

I have some troubles when apply filters, evolution freeze.

        Hi,
there is no enough information for any advice, thus I'm just guessing:
It's possible that evolution-mapi is fetching your emails from an
exchange server, which may take some time. It should be slightly quicker
with recent development version of evolution-mapi, but it's still slow
for some cases. If you've many messages, then it can take some time.
Maybe file a bug at https://bugzilla.gnome.org against evolution-mapi
and it can be investigated there further.

By the way, what is your version? And when you apply filters manually,
with Message->Apply Filters on a selection, does it freeze too?
        Bye,
        Milan