Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour of Ctrl-V

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 12:07 +1000, Nick Jenkins wrote:
I'll try and post a bug against Chromium, if I can figure out where
(it'll probably have to be against Chrome I suppose).

Interestingly, the bug doesn't happen with Chrome, just Chromium. I may
try and contact the Chromium maintainer directly.

Just a quick follow-up on the paste bug, I have logged it at:

I'd already reported it at

Sorry for not mentioning that here. Your report is more complete in any
case so I just added a comment to yours.

poc