Re: [Evolution] Strange behaviour of Ctrl-V

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 13:27 +1000, Nick Jenkins wrote:
I think we agree 100% on the desired outcome in this case. I
absolutely want it to paste the URL in this use-case too, and I
consider the current behaviour to be a bug, no question whatsoever
about that. But crucially, it is a bug in Chromium, not in Evo.

This is reasonable. I won't comment on the rest of your post but it's
well argued and I don't fundamentally disagree with it.

I'll try and post a bug against Chromium, if I can figure out where
(it'll probably have to be against Chrome I suppose).

poc