Re: [Evolution] Highlighting new mail

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 00:17 +0100, John Horne wrote:
Hello,

Using Evolution 2.30.2 under Fedora 13. If I have a folder of new mail
messages, it seems that Evolution highlights the newest message in the
folder whereas it used to highlight the oldest. I have the folders
sorted by date/time with the oldest at the top, and they are threaded
too. As such if the folder has many messages, then rather than showing
the first new message (the oldest), it highlights the new message at the
bottom (the newest).

Is there any way to change this behaviour back to highlighting the
oldest message?

You might want to take a look at the (long) thread on this from a few
weeks ago:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2010-June/msg00069.html

poc