Re: [Evolution] Printing Evolution's Calendar

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 19:42 -0500, Barbara Tobias wrote:
I would very much like to be able to print the calendar on a 4.5" x
6.75" page so it will go in my Daytimer-type book.

I am using version 2.28.3.  I have set up a custom page size, checked
all the available boxes, and clicked "apply," but when I print it still
goes to 8.5" x 11" page format.

Any words of wisdom?

If you're running Linux, use the cups-pdf printer driver to print to a
PDF file, invoke acroread on that file and tell acroread your paper size
in the print dialog.  Funky but it works.

jon