[Evolution] Can't forward some messages with attachments or drag/drop them

Mandriva 2010, Evo 2.28.2, Gnome 2.28. When trying to forward some
messages with attachments the text of the forwarded message is there
however the attachment is not nor can I drag/drop these attachments to
the new post. Can someone enlighten me on what to do or is this a known
bug? I have noticed that the bug with sending large pgp signed messages
has been fixed, good job.

Chris

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C