Re: [Evolution] empty junk button??

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 09:25 +1100, L wrote:
Hi

Mails in Trash can be easily emptied by right click Trash icon and
click "Empty Trash". I want similar function for junk mail folder too.
Anyone know if there is way to do it in this way?

There isn't. Messages in Junk are not formally deleted, they just have a
special label, so they have to be deleted and then emptied. I guess this
could be implemented as a single action, but I for one wouldn't use it.
I like to glance quickly over the Junk message before deleting (and
Ctrl-A Ctrl-D Ctrl-E is quick enough).

poc