Re: [Evolution] download sent mail...

thank you... but i wanted to avoid imap... it just puts chaos in evolution, one folder per account, and many weird folders i never wanted... moreover, all my filters, my special folders are unsettled... i'm not very comfortable with imap..
if someone has another solution...
it's weird that evolution doesn't treat the same way sent and received emails...

Le mardi 26 janvier 2010 à 06:40 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee a écrit :
On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 23:31 +0100, No more cries wrote:
> hello !
> At work, I send my email via the website www.gmail.com because
> evolution isnt installed on the computers and outlook is too slow...
> But once at home, i'd like evolution to take back those sent email in
> the sent folders whereas the sent email of the day stay on the server
> and are not downloaded by evolution...
> how should i proceed, is there a way to get them all back ?
> thanks!

Use IMAP instead of POP. If you insist on using POP, set a filter on
gmail which moves sent mail to your INBOX and a filter on evo which
moves it to Sent Mail (ugly, because you clutter your INBOX in gmail,
but if you don't want to use IMAP....)