Re: [Evolution] Sorely needed in all email programs !!

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Ty Tower <leonie tower gmail com> wrote:
I downloaded some emails from the web address I have via POP
When I got half through I backed up evolution, emptied it and downloaded
the other half then backed that up . I had about 400 odd to backup
somehow from Gmail and another 400 from Yahoo.

Now I dont seem to be able to combine them.

What we need is a nice simple backup procedure the just backs up the
emails and attachments and can be added to and subtracted from without
drama . Is in plain text and when I need an email I go there find it and
print it out.

Now before you reply , think about it . There is no way to do it now

There is, its called using maildir as a backend.