[Evolution] Plugins: spam / text models like clippings in Thunderbird ?

Hello,

Do you know if there is a plugin for Evolution allowing to pre-fill text models (templates) we use often in mails, and then in the compose window, paste it with right click mouse command, like the addon "clippings" in Thunderbird :

It's the only feature which I miss to switch to Evolution.

I saw there is a solution to have different signatures, and also a plugin with mail models (templates) using pre-defined fields (address, telephone, which can be modified for all models from preferences menu, and it does not work for reply ou forward), but what I'd like is to be able to write a mail, reply / forward a message and insert where I need it some text (like "For information" ; "Following our discussion, I send you the documentation" ; "Thanks in advance. Best regards")...

Also, in the future roadmap, is it planned to include as official Eplugins :
Report Spam : http://gnome.eu.org/evo/index.php/Report_as_Spam
Remove duplicates : https://launchpad.net/~toobaz/+archive/toobaz

Last, is there a way to have, in the same panel as emails, on the right, always like Thunderbird, a sidebar on which tasks / meetings of the current / next days appear ?

Thanks for your help. :)

Xavier