Re: [Evolution] Printing Calender

I have the same problem, looked everywhere but can not find any setting. My events are also very small when printed.

Scott

On Sun, 2010-01-10 at 10:44 -0500, Chris Wescott wrote:
When I print a month of a calender the font size is extremely small.  Is
there a setting which effects this?  I haven't found one that will
increase the font size so that it is readable.

Chris