[Evolution] Evolution-Mail - delete or move without trigger mail.

A evolution mail user interface NOT HAVE a function/method that move or delete a mail without activate/execute a softwere or download images inside.
After dowload list of email from server (pop method) j see one mail bad or dangerous.... Ok i need deleted that mail or move that in spam without activate the  software iside or dowload the image linked. BUT THIS FEATURE IS NOT PRESENT.
The same problem is with the first mail of list... IS AUTOMATIC ACTIVATE (the dowload images or executed software inside create a mark sign of j'am really).
The corect method is one click for activate/display the mail and a other good method is same the http webmail (google etc...) we have a checkbox we select one or more mail for the next action  but not activate this mail.
I think that evolution-mail need a check-box for selected a single mail (without activted) for next actions with mail selected.
I think that the first mail is not activated if not clicked it.
That function/featured is most important: i read before the mail in the webmail method (delete, move, short etc...) and a second time dowload with evolution the result mail.
The other method is use mail in only text mode and stop dowload any images or link.
I am not a developer or power user but i think that evolution is a good software.