Re: [Evolution] Evo to exchange 2007 via DavMail stop working

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Art Alexion <art rhd org> wrote:
On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 06:27 -0500, L wrote:
On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

I connect evolution to exchange server 2007 via ÂDavmail. It stops
working today. I am not sure which end causes the problem (server
or
evoltuion or Davmail Bridge). It keeps ask for password and error
shows

Unable to get mail folder at /exchange/user xxx xxx

What is giving that error message?

Have you looked in the DavMail logs?

here are last line of the log file

Davmail is working well for me with evolution. ÂThere was an update
earlier in the week that went smoothly.

One thing that occurs to me, if it was working well before, and you
changed neither davmail nor evolution is the possibility that your
exchange administrator moved your mail store, which may cause the error
you quote.

My final suggestion is to join the davmail-users list. ÂIt is low volume
and the primary developer is active and very helpful there.
Instructions for joining the list are on the davmail website.

Thanks for replies. I guess the problems could be signed to the
server side. Because I did nothing. It starts working again, ie
receiving mails

--
Art Alexion
MIS