Re: [Evolution] Week View

On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 23:52 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 20 February 2010 23:15, Suman Manjunath <manjunath suman gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 23:02 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
I notice that Evolution's Week View starts on Saturday, even when
Evolution is set to start the week on Sunday. Is this a bug?

Edit -> Preferences -> Calendar and Tasks -> General (tab) -> Week
starts on

That _is_ set to Sunday, yet the Week view (not Work Week view, just
Week view) still starts on Saturday.

Furthermore, the compressed days (those given less space in the Week
View) are Saturday and Tuesday, WTF? As my nation starts the week on
Sunday, with Friday as a half-day and Saturday as a day of rest, how
can I have Sunday-Thursday shown as full days, and Friday&Saturday
compressed to save the space?

Edit -> Preferences -> Calendar and Tasks -> General (tab) -> Work days

I had only Saturday unchecked. Now that I have unchecked Friday as
well, Saturday, Tuesday and Friday are at 1/2 size yet Thursday is at
3/2 size. I suspect that this is because of the fact that Saturday and
Friday are not in the same column (due to the issue above).

hm.. then your issue is unrelated directly to evolution. Since you are
using evolution on KDE, please check if gnome-settings-daemon and(?)
gconf daemon are running.

Your settings work as they should for me on GNOME.

-Suman