[Evolution] Evolution hangs with "formatting"

Hey all,

I have a Fedora 11 x86_64 machine and I use Evolution a lot (personal and business).  Currently I am having trouble when I try to open a message...Evolution hangs with "formatting" at the bottom of the message window.  I have to use brute force to kill Evolution and start it up again.  There does not seem to be any pattern as to when it hangs like this - it has been pretty random.  I am using IMAP for my accounts and I am using the RSS plugin...don't know if this is relevant to the problem.  Has anyone else seen a similar problem?  More importantly, does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks for the help!

Mike