[Evolution] Announcement: evolution-patches is now closed

The "evolution-patches" mailing list is now closed.

List archives are still available here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-patches/

This mailing list has been abandoned for several years.  We've learned
that trying to track outstanding patches on a mailing list for a project
of this size doesn't scale.  These days we prefer patches be submitted
to and reviewed in Bugzilla.

Please continue using the "evolution-hackers" mailing list for things
like design discussions, developer meeting and hackfest announcements,
merge announcements, reporting build breakage, etc.

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes