Re: [Evolution] evolution lost my newsgroup subscriptions

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 08:29 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
I am using evolution 2.28.1.

I just went to check the various news groups I'm subscribed to and
notice that evolution has lost/forgotten about all of the newsgroups I
was subscribed to!

This really sucks.  I had lots of them.

I do have backups (i.e. including ~/.evolution) galore though.  Is there
any way to recover these lists from files in backups of ~/.evolution?

Further, re-subscribing to (just one for now) one of the newsgroups I
was previously subscribed to is only showing me a couple of recent posts
and none of the historical ones.

Any ideas or help?

Really?  Nobody has any ideas whatsoever?

I notice my bug filed about the same issue has gotten absolutely no
attention either.  Not even triaged.

b.