[Evolution] evolution and exchange

I am using evo 2.26 successfully two mail servers - one IMAP and one
IMAPS with no problems.  However, I have run into a problem trying to
connect to exchange at work.  Firefox is able to connect to the exchange
server via OWA  Evolution cannot using the same settings (connector is
installed)

Using wireshark, I can see firefox uses TLSv1 and evolution tries to use
SSLv3 - is this a likely cause and can evo be forced to use SSLv3?

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <billk iinet net au>
Home in Perth!