[Evolution] calendar pane and resources

Hi,
I am using evolution to connect to our enterprise microsoft exchange server. My configuration works pretty well: I can write/receive mails, connect to Global Adress List, connect to my personal calendar and to other users' calendars. However, I still have a small problem concerning resources.

When organizing a meeting, I can check meeting room (or other resources) availability but I would like to see the calendar of the meeting rooms in the calendar pane just like other users calendar. When trying to subsribe to its calendar but I receive an error message ("Le dossier n'existe pas" which means Folder doesn't exist). I assume that I haven't specified the good folder name when subsribing to the calendar, but I do not know the proper name (I asked to our network manager, but he doesn't know neither).

Thank you by advance for your help. Cheers,
Hilaire