Re: [Evolution] Evolution Fedora 14 and Exchange server

On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 09:52 -0700, Chris Kottaridis wrote:
On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 04:14 -0700, Punit Jain wrote:
I think problem should not relate to FC version.
This problem occurs when evolution (mapi) is not able to autheticate
server.
Can you delete existing account and try to configure it again by
providing right password.
If problem still persists then you can paste evolution traces then we
might be able to figure out problem.

I am typing the exact same password on the FC13 as I do the FC14 to the
exact same server and I get stuff for FC13, but not FC14.

How do I generate the traces or enable debugging in general and where
dos the output go ?
You have to run evolution from console first export EXCHANGEMAPI_DEBUG=1
then run evolution. While trying to access or authenticate to server you
will see some error messages in terminal which you can paste here.
And I found a good thread which might be helpul for you.
http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/Problems-with-Exchange-MAPI-td2992416.html

Thanks
Punit

Thanks