Re: [Evolution] Evolution Fedora 14 and Exchange server

On Tue, 2010-12-28 at 23:55 -0700, Chris Kottaridis wrote:
Recently my company switched to using Exchange 2010 from a very old
version of Exchange. I was previously able to use the OWA Exchange
option in evolution on my FC 13 host, but now that doesn't work and I
got everything to work over to IMAP. Of course with IMAP I don't get
Calender or the Global Address Lookup from the Exchange server.

Why not mapi?