Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-hackers] stable evolution for windows. real?

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 17:50 +0300, Абдулахадов Айрат wrote:
I tried this version and it works pretty fine with emails. I tried to
use caldav calendar, but it didn't work. I use the same caldav
calendar on thunderbird with the link
http://<server IP address>:8080/caldav with success. Evolution changes
that link to caldav:// and cant open it.

        Hi,
it allows only exact user's calendar, not the whole server.

When browsing the server for calendars it ask for password wich is
good, and shows the calendar of my user /caldav/user2 but I cant
choose it, its like an empty folder. Ok button is gray and not
pushable. Is CALDAV elements are usable in evolution for windows?

What do you mean with "like an empty folder"? The browsing part shows
you what collections (something like folders) are available on the given
server, and the second column in the view shows you what types are
supported in this collection.There might be one or more of "Event, Task,
Memo". If you choose such node in the tree, then the OK button will be
enabled and you might be able to use it.
        Bye,
        Milan