Re: [Evolution] Dead clock-applet calendar

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 08:10 +0100, Kaare Fiedler Christiansen wrote:

Are days with events bolded, but no events shown? If so, it's filed as

Perhaps you could add your observations to the bug, if you have more

Hey KÃre,

I don't think that is the same bug, since my events display fine *in*
Evolution's calendar, but if I look in the gnome-panel's clock applet,
no events are displayed and the days aren't bolded either.

Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred