[Evolution] Improved performance for 2.32.1

I've been upgrading to stable releases for the past few weeks after
negative experiences w/the stock version in openSuse 11.3.

So far since upgrading to 2.32.x performance has improved, however I
have still been dealing w/protracted mail server syncs and file storing
that take way, way, way too long, as well as periodic summary/folder
mismatch errors.

I downloaded a script posted here a few days ago. I tweaked it a bit,
then tried it. This has seemed to speed things up greatly. No more
summary and folder mismatch, and start-ups and shut-downs are going
faster. Here's the script:

                #!/bin/bash
                evolution --force-shutdown;
                rm /home/efudd/.evolution/mail/local/folders.db
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*/*/*/*.ibex*
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*/*/*.ibex*
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*/*.ibex*
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*.ibex*
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*/*/*/*.cmeta
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*/*/*.cmeta
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*/*.cmeta
                rm /home/efudd/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/*.cmeta

Previously I'd been doing something similar w/out deleting
"folders.db"...doing this seems to have made a positive difference.

Thanks for the original post. Ciao.