Re: [Evolution] Cannot view email text if the email contains an attachment. IMAP Evolution.
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Cannot view email text if the email contains an attachment. IMAP Evolution.
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:34:45 -0430
On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 10:10 -0300, Nix Vitae wrote:
Hope this is the correct place to ask.
I am currently running Ubuntu 10.04 and using Evolution 2.28.3 (Ubuntu
10.04 repositories version).
If I set Evolution up for use with IMAP, any mail containing an
attachment of any kind will only display headers and the attachment
"save" button and listbox. I can't get Evolution to display the actual
Email without attachments view correctly.
If I set Evolution up for use with POP, everything works well.
Unfortunately I need to have it set up as IMAP so POP is not an
I can't say I've ever seen that. Some things to consider:
* Does it happen with both plaintext and HTML as the message body?
* Does it depend on the IMAP server?
* Does the same server work with other IMAP clients, e.g. Thunderbird?
* Does the message source (Ctrl-U) show the full message, including the
] [Thread Prev