Re: [Evolution] Script to search mails

On 8/14/2010 10:32 AM, Chris Blake wrote:
Greetings community,

I have a specific folder in my Inbox which I need to search for emails
and manipulate the results.

I need to do this on the command line, something like :

SELEECT * from the Inbox/Folder_To_Search
WHERE Subject CONTAINS 'keyphrase'
AND date received is less than 01 August 2010

I want to have the full subject line of that email piped into a text
file so I can manipulate it with other bash commands.

Can someone help me, or point me to a tutorial on how I can script with
the Evolution folders, if possible.

So far Google search has given me no results I can work with, still
searching...

Thanks for your replies...

perhaps
http://grepmail.sourceforge.net/