Re: [Evolution] Marking Messages Read on Folders

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 10:24 -0500, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
I am running evolution 2.30.2.  When I right click on a folder on the
left pane and click the "Mark Messages as Read", I get the popup window
asking if Messages in the sub folders should be marked read.  The
problem is this happens with every folder (ones without sub folders).  I
recently recompiled evolution because I upgraded my OS. I've tried
shutting down, removing all *.db, *ibex*, and *.cmeta files then
restarting evo.  This still occurs, is there some other files that
contain folder info that needs be rebuilt?

It's a bug. Hopefully it should be fixed in the next release (it annoys
me too, several times day).

poc