Re: [Evolution] Missing main menu bar in Evolution on Fedora 13 beta

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 13:59 -0700, Alan wrote:
Any idea why the main menu bar would be missing on Evolution on the
version in Fedora 13 beta?

Any way to get it back?

My immediate need is to get to the filter screen to change the order of
the filters. There does not appear to be a useful keyboard shortcut for
this.

Ideas? (And yes, I need to post this on a Fedora list as well. I will do
that when I find the right one.)

The right one is the Fedora Test list (since F13 hasn't been released
yet). See https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test

poc