Re: [Evolution] Is it posible to automate forwarding of certain email messages?

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 14:12 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
I expect to receive daily messages from the same
source which I need to also forward to my wife.

Is there some way to do that with evolution?
Yes.
View mail from source(sender) you want to forward.
In toolbar click Message > Create Rule > Filter on Sender
An "Add Filter Rule" box will open.
In the action area select "Forward to" and then fill in your wife's
e-mail address. Click OK.

Dan
Dan Brenner                      0-
dbrenner dbrenner com      All Opinions are My Own???