Re: [Evolution] possible bug on evolution or in its related components

Hi again,

After completely reboot the system, evolution starts normally and no
bean.smp running...

Strange thing to me, since one of the keys I used to talk about the
great system GNU/Linux is, is that it doesn't need to reboot when a
problem comes.

Thanks for any comments that help to improve myself and like this be
more helper to others.

feel free to be free
feel free to enjoy
we are one

love

Â_- manou

May all beings be happy
May all beings Love

El miÃ, 07-04-2010 a las 09:14 +0200, Amimusa MANoU escribiÃ:
[shared here from
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/erlang/+bug/458453]

love Greetings and happy moment :)

As (Ciccio wrote on 2009-12-24:) I googled looking for bean.smp
because I didn't know what process it is about and I realized maybe it
is related with a problem I am experiencing this morning.

I try to start evolution, but it hangs starting although "evolution
--component=mail" appears in my processes tasks (ps aux)

I am thinking to remove
erlang
evolution-couchdb, and couchdb related packages from my system

will be it a good idea?

if I want to stay with the most stable but new ubuntu distro... what I
should use? I see the last one (9.10) maybe is not the best choice if
I can't have hangs problems.

This is my problem of today... before I haven't that problem.

Thank you very much for any kind of comment about this issue.

Have a good time,
Â_- manou

May all beings be happy
May all beings Love