Re: [Evolution] Default sort order in Evolution folders

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 12:40 +0300, Razvan Deaconescu wrote:
Is there a way to configure the default sort order in Evolution folder?
I would like all my folders to be automatically sorted by date.

        Hi,
yes, it is. Go to one folder and make it appear as you wish. Then go to
View->Current view->Save Custom View... and save it as "Messages", there
is one named like this already, which is used by default on usual
folders, until you change anything in the respective folder.

You can then move through your folders and ensure you've selected a
"Messages" view in them in View->Current View. This is supposed to be
done only once.

Just note than changing anything in the folder will start to use a
custom view, thus it'll not be propagated to other folders, until you
save it under view they are using.
        Bye,
        Milan