[Evolution] What happens to emails that evo receives that have no From: populated?

evo with OWA exchange account.

I just managed to send myself some emails where From: is not populated.
Based on what I'm seeing, evo receives these emails and processes them
through my filters, but they never show up in my Inbox nor in any other
folder that I can determine (one thing to note, my other accounts have a
'Junk' folder -- my exchange OWA account does not display a 'Junk'
folder, so I don't know if evo is marking them junk and effectively
making them invisible or what.  Any suggestions on how to make the
'Junk' folder visible on my OWA account?).  The emails are visible in my
imap inbox via other clients (mutt, exchange web client).

thanks,
reid