Re: [Evolution] evolution fails to start

I have a copy of the evolution folder, if someone can tell me how to import
it into a new installation of evolution, that would be wonderful.

Do you mean the installation folder of the Evolution application
(typically C:\Program Files\Evolution, I guess), or the .evolution
folder in your profile ("home") directory (typically C:\Documents and
Settings\<username> , or C:\Users\<username>)? It's the latter that
contains your downloaded messages etc.

--tml