Re: [Evolution] Highlighting Background

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 16:52 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
have just received an email (extract below) with the background of some text highlighted in yellow.  Is there any way to compose an email like this in evolution?  Of course, it's easy to compose email with colored text.

Thanks - jon
Here’s how and when we need your help
The city council has asked Public Works staff to review the current city guidelines and recommend new criteria over and above the CPUC requirements for these projects, which do not include Public Safety as a criterion for undergrounding.  There is a meeting on September 29 at which we hope you will help us speak out.  I’ll provide what time and where as soon as details are confirmed.

I assume not, since the yellow background no longer appears in the message when it was sent back to me by the evolution list server.  It appeared in evolution's message composer, but now it is gone.  Sorry if you were confused.

jon