Re: [Evolution] Replies to text + html e-mail

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 15:28 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I only send text/plain e-mail.  But I get lots of text/plain + text/html
messages.  But when I go to reply to these messages Evolution still
seems to be replying to the text/html part and not the text/plain part;
for instance quoting is weird, occasionally there are unremovable blank
lines, etc...  Editing the reply message can be frustrating.  Is there a
setting to reply using the text/plain part?

Do you have Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->HTML Messages->HTML
Mode set to Prefer Plain?

poc