Re: [Evolution] Evolution Crashes frequently

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 10:56 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 09:58 -0400, Derek Mcdaniel wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this at all. If I leave my
pc on over night, I will come back to a Grey Evolution screen and I have
to Force Quite it. When it starts up, it says "Evolution has experience
an error" or something to that nature and it asks me to "Ignore" or
"Recover". I always use the recover.

Anyone know what causes this or have experience with this at all?

If you want coherent answers, you need to give a lot more information:

What version of Evo (click Help->About)?

Version 2.22.3.1

What platform? If Linux, what distro? If Windows, what version? Force
Quit is a MacOS idiom. Are you on MacOS?

Linux Ubuntu 8.04

Are your mail accounts configured to download mail automatically?

Yes

Are your accounts POP, IMAP, Exchange, other?

POP

poc