Re: [Evolution] Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Ng Oon-Ee<ngoonee gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 15:21 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
Hi,

I have configured my exchange server 2007 account configured it as an
IMAP Interface instead of Evolution MAPI interface since it does not
support
2007 server. I have GAL configured in the IMAP Interface, but somehow
the auto completion of recipient email address does not work as
expected.

is there a workaround for the issue?

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

I can't answer your main question, but the evolution-mapi plugin's main
feature is its support of Exchange 2007. I'm using it daily myself for
that purpose. Perhaps you meant to say evolution-exchange, which only
supports Exchange 2003.

More details would help, all round. Version, distro, what exactly does
'does not work as expected' mean?

Hi,

When i try to use evolution-mapi for my exchange server 2007 account
and configure it, the evolution email client dialog window closes.

Below is my details.

ii  evolution-mapi                       0.26.0.1-0ubuntu2
      Evolution extension for MS Exchange 2007 servers
ii  evolution                            2.26.1-0ubuntu2
      groupware suite with mail client and organizer
I am using it on ubuntu 9.04 Desktop.

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal