Re: [Evolution] Mapping Google groups (i.e. friends) to Evolution categories

On Sat, 2009-10-31 at 10:13 +0100, Jean-Michel Pourà wrote:
As an evolution user for at least 5 years, I would like to thank you for
your hard work.
Recently I migrated my local address book to Google Contacts.
Now I realize that Evolution does not map remote Google groups (i.e.
"friends") with local Evolution categories.
Now I would like to see the remote groups in Evolution. Is there a way
to do it using either LDAP or any other connecting feature.

Does Google support GroupDAV or CardDAV for addressing contacts?
Evolutions web-address-book should work if it does.  I have no idea how
Google provides access to contacts.
--
OpenGroupware developer: awilliam whitemice org
<http://whitemiceconsulting.blogspot.com/>