[Evolution] I am just saying -- Mail Notification ?!?

Hi;

Not a big problem -- more a nitpick than anything else.

My Mail Notification thingy in my notification area never seems to get
the right count on incoming mail.  Does it include all mail accounts,
does it include junk (I am using bogofilter), does it include previously
received unread mail etc. However I add it up, my total is never the
same as Mail Notification's.  Is it only me or is this happening to
others?  Is it worth a bug report?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3