Re: [Evolution] Maximum contacts in a list?

This seems to be the answer - thanks. I split my list into four smaller
contact lists, and sent the mail using each one successfully.

Dianne

      Hi,
I guess it's only a part of one of the addresses in the contact list,
right? There is no address count limit, only the line length should not
exceed about 996 characters in a message. Maybe your addresses, written
one by one in an email, reached this limit.