Re: [Evolution] Evolution and EWS access to Exchange

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 15:17 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 12:52 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
I was wondering if there is an effort being put into using the EWS
(Exchange Web Services) API to access Exchange from Evolution rather
than MAPI?

Sure, I'm using it already for Calendar & GAL (I'm using direct IMAP for
mail), but if something like DAVmail could be integrated directly into
Evo rather than having to run a separate process, it would surely make
all the problems people are having with MAPI go away.

P.