Re: [Evolution] Moving from Claws-Mail (pop/maildir) to Evo

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 11:27 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 10:29 -0500, Chris wrote:
I wish to move from Claws-Mail to Evo. My Claws is setup to make use
of maildir format of storing mail.

I would like to use Evo (pop) and have it store in the same format. I
understand that the default is mbox - can I change this? If so, please
let me know.

      Hi,
you cannot change it, unfortunately. You can create a maildir account
and a message filter which will move all your incoming mails to that
account, as a workaround.
      Bye,
      Milan
You can also serve up your existing maildir store using dovecot or
similar. Fetchmail or offlineimap or similar to get your new mail.