[Evolution] DATA command Failed: Message Refused

Hi,

Pre...

Ubuntu 8.04, Latest updates installed
Evolution: 2.22.3.1

Recently, I get errors sending e-mails:

"Error while performing operation. DATA command failed: Message refused"

I've changed my default mail server to GoDaddy. and it seems only to
happen when using those accounts.

I'm sending this message via evolution using my Gmail account, it works
perfect, as well as my other accounts. So my suspicion is going towards
GoDaddy. But is anybody able to tell me what this error message actually
means?

Thanks,
M.Kojak.S