Re: [Evolution] which is the "next" email in evolution?

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 14:09 -0500, peng shao wrote:
Hi guys. Sorry for bothering with my stupid question. In the default
page of Inbox I use "received" order to
sort my emails. That is reasonable for me because I always wanna see
they are in timing order. However
assume I am reading an email by double-clicking it, then pressing
"next" button will lead me to the next email
in "unsort" sense. This usually lead me to a previous email, or even
an email several month earlier. This is really weird...
I do not know how to fix this problem :( I am using gentoo and evolution 2.26.3.

I also prefer "Received date" order, but I haven't noticed this. Are you
using IMAP? If so, it could be a server issue.

poc