Re: [Evolution] Feature like Webmail (wish)

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 13:53 -0200, Sylvia SÃnchez wrote:

Hello everybody!
    I would like to ask, Why Evolution mail doesn't have check boxes
like in webmail (yahoo, i.e.)?  To select many mails at once and do
things with them.  I find it useful when I use it in webmail.
Anyboody else?

You can hold down control and click on individual emails or hold down
shift to select a whole series of emails if you want to perform bulk
operations. This is a pretty standard workflow in almost all modern
operating systems/software applications. :)

-

Benjamin May
Sr. Research Analyst
+(212) 851-4772