Re: [Evolution] stability

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 00:54 -0400, B. Joshua Rosen wrote:
Evolution has been essentially unusable for almost a year. I'm still on
Fedora 9 because it has Evolution 2.22 which is the last working
release, they wemt to SQLite after that which completely broke the
virtual folders.

Are there any developers still working on Evolution? I can't understand
how it could be so completely broken for so long unless it's been
abandoned.

First, please don't top-post.

Secondly, I've been using evolution's latest versions and haven't had
stability problems. It may be broken for you, but that doesn't indicate
a general breakage for every user.

This thread is going nowhere.