Re: [Evolution] Border not visible in evolution

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 04:33 -0700, Saurabh Sharma wrote:
I was just trying out Evolution 2.26.3 but was not able to paste in a
table copied over from spread sheet over to the mail composer

The composer apparently has many limitations regarding HTML (I wouldn't
know as I never use HTML mail). You might try simply saving the table
from the spreadsheet and including it as an attachment.

poc