Re: [Evolution] Inbox too large

The 'interesting' point is, that the older emails in the top part of the
Inbox had already been moved to other subfolder a long time ago, without
actually beeing deleted from the Inbox file. So I didn't loose anything by
trimming the top off the Inbox file.  I supposed that "moving" a message,
actually first copies it, and then deletes the original. So logically, I
assumed that the messages I have moved out of the Inbox, was removed from
the Inbox file.

Now I have realized that I should have used the 'Expunge' function after
moving mails out of the Inbox, in order to ensure they are actually removed
from the Inbox file.

So hopefully I will not need the workaround of splitting/trimming the Inbox
file again.

Some sort of warning/reminder that the Inbox file is reaching a a ridiculous
size might be nice in future versions, along with an advice to use the
Expunge function :-)