Re: [Evolution] Inbox too large

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 07:36 -0400, Benjamin L. May wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, anders70 wrote:

Apparantly, Evolution does not actually remove messages from the inbox file,

Wow, I thought I was the only one with this problem. I've been opening up
pine (!!!) once or twice a month to expunge all the email messages that
evolution has been flagging as deleted...

Are you saying that "Expunge" or "Empty Trash" doesn't work for you in
Evo?

Are the deleted messages visible if you untick "Hide Deleted Messages"?

P.