Re: [Evolution] Suggestions that would make it possible for me to fully migrate to Linux via Evolution

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 16:07 -0800, Bryan Karlan wrote:
I failed to also mention the major issue of contact importation from
Outlook that currently makes my data useless to me because of the
issues I mentioned in the first email.

        Hi,
I do not have access to an Outlook machine, but isn't there any other
format to export your contacts from the Outlook? Evolution can import
vCard files very easily, and I think that Outlook is also able to export
your contacts in that format, but as I do not have access to the
machine, I cannot tell for sure. (I'm just thinking aloud).
        Bye,
        Milan